Investing in women and girls is the way forward for gender equality, economic growth, and a better world for all.
Lifetime Member Jacki Zehner has been on a mission to ”make the case” for investing in women and girls.
This past International Women’s Day, that dream came true with the publication of Top Reports on Women and Girls: Supporting Gender Lens Giving and Investing.
This document lists the top reports on women and girls across 18 different categories:
- Agriculture, Climate & Land Rights
- Arts, Entertainment, Film & Media
- Business Case for Women, Corporate Boards, Diversity & Inclusion
- Economic Growth, Development, Employment & Equality
- Giving to Women and Girls & Gender Lens Philanthropy
- Health & Reproductive Issues
- Impact Investing
- Impact Investing with a Gender Lens
- Peace, Conflict, Refugees & Migration
- Political Representation
- Science & Technology
- Violence Against Women & Trafficking
- Wealth & Economic Clout
- Masculinity & Engaging Men in Gender Equality
Altogether, this publication brings together 400 reports, studies, and research on women and girls, and it’s only the tip of the iceberg!